Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So many new books, It's hard to keep up

There are so many new books coming in that I am having a difficult time keeping up with all my favorite authors. There are 2 authors I have been reading for years that have recently written new books.
G. A. McKevett writes a cozy mystery series that I have been reading for 20 years. Her newest is called Killer Honeymoon and is a quick and fun read. The other author is Linda Barnes which I found over 15 years ago. Her newest is The Perfect Ghost which I just checked out today. It is a stand alone novel and not part of her series. I am sure it will be great.
Other mystery/thriller authors that I can recommend are Lisa Jackson, Laura Lippman, Lisa Gardner,  and Sandra Brown just to name a few. If you can't find their newest book on the shelf, then please place a hold. All locations of our library have either a list or notebook of New and Upcoming books. Just fill out a hold slip and hand it to someone at the desk if you are unable to place the hold yourself.
Keep Reading
Laura B.

No comments:

Post a Comment