Do you want more help with a technology question but don't know where to start? We have a new service that can help you with your questions called Book a Librarian. Book a Librarian can help you learn:
- How to set up and use email
- eReader questions & how to use OverDrive
- Internet basics and internet safety
- How to use the library’s databases & catalog
- How to place holds on items
- Microsoft Office programs
- Resume creation & job searching using our databases
- Internet Social Platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Blogger, etc.
The "Book a Librarian" service is designed for those requiring one-on-one instructional or research assistance on using library resources. Half hour sessions are held in the library at a time determined by you and the librarian giving the session. Reservations require 48 hour advance notice and are dependent upon staff availability, excluding weekends. Fill out a request form at the library during normal business hours and the reference librarian will contact you set up an appointment. Valid Morgan County Public Library card holders in good standing are eligible for this new service. Genealogy assistance is covered by the Genealogist Librarian and not part of “Book a Librarian”.